Problem with microphone and webcam pipeline

simeondmr dmrsim94 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:13:02 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm using windows 10 and I should write a pipeline in order to recording
audio(opus) and video(mpegts), from webcam.

At the moment I have written this pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! video/x-raw,
width=1280,heigth=720,framerate=10/1 ! x264enc ! queue ! mux2. mpegtsmux
name=mux2 ! hlssink max-files=0 target-duration=7
location=outut-hls/segment_%05d.ts
playlist-location=output-hls/playlist.m3u8 audiotestsrc ! opusenc ! queue !
mux2.

that work correctly because there is: videotestsrc and audiotestsrc.

Could you help me to edit this pipeline in order to recording audio(opus)
and video(mpegts) from webcam and store it in a file?

Thanks!