RIST availability for Windows & Android

ranger inforom73 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 15:06:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am trying to implement RIST protocol with GStreamer for a cross-platform
project, and I'm looking at the documentation at
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/rist

I have a question about hands-on implementation in Windows and Android:

Is RIST officially available for Android and Windows?
I mean, is there any compile library and its header file for Windows and
Android so that it can be used easily in my case - developing a GStreamer
based solution?

Or is it necessary to recompile and linking with correct RIST library and
correct files in Gstreamer and in each OS (which I presume will take much
time and effort)... ?

Thanks,
Alex