GStreamer workers to speed up a GstElement

darksidds darksidds at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:15:31 UTC 2021

I'm trying to organize GStreamer 'multithreaded' element. It should has one
sink and one source pad and perform a time consuming operation on each video
frame. In order to provide real-time processing (30 fps) I would like to
dispatch the operation to workers pool and then gather all results in a
queue (maybe priority queue based on timecode).

Does GStreamer provide such facilities? Are there any examples? Or
well-known approaches which I'm not aware of.

Thanks in advance.