gstreamer-devel Digest, Vol 130, Issue 19

keith Thornton keith.thornton at gmx.de
Mon Nov 15 07:08:52 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have used min-threshold (buffers, time, bytes) together with the
max-size parameters, for the purpose of keeping the last 5 minutes of
video. I used them together with the  leaky parameter. This maintained
the last five minutes in the buffer. If I wanted to save them to disk I
then set the threshold parameters down to a minimum.

Grüße