Appsrc doesn't play audio to autoaudiosink

Kyle Gibbons kyle at kylegibbons.com
Wed Nov 24 11:28:53 UTC 2021

Nirbheek,

Thanks for the reply, I hadn't thought of clock sync being the issue.

I had not tried provide-clock=false yet, I added that and it did not
produce audio.

When I run your test pipeline through gst-launch or when I run my pipeline
in the app sinking to pulsesink I am getting the below warning now:

0:00:10.029368286  6890 0x622ac030 WARN           audiobasesink
gstaudiobasesink.c:1491:gst_audio_base_sink_skew_slaving:<pulsesink0>
correct clock skew -0:00:00.020028565 < -+0:00:00.020000000

With your test pipeline I am getting a skip in the audio every time that
message displays. In my app, still no audio at all.

The audio is coming into the app via WebRTC using the Pion library for Go.
I believe I did try feeding raw audio into the pipeline from the app before
and that it did work, but that was while ago, I will test that again.

All the best,
Kyle Gibbons