Not Able To Register A New Gst.Meta Implementation

kalpesh shukla kalshukla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:31:41 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

We need to pass RTP timestamp across the pipeline at the appsink element.
>From the GStreamer documentation we came to understanding that this can be
achieved through Gst.Buffer.add_meta and Gst.Buffer.get_meta.

Below is our example piepline,

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/livestream !
rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! appsink

We are able to register the API type but are stuck at registering our new
Meta Implementation.

The sample code is attached here with. We are using python v3.8.

Regards,
Kalpesh