rtsp-server

이병헌 byunghun.lee at fainders.ai
Mon Oct 4 12:51:24 UTC 2021

Hi

Then the server pipeline reads from the pipesrc?s and every new connection
uses a new src?
James

I'm new on gstreamer. So maybe my saying could be useless but anyway I had
got same error when I tried connect multiple client into a single usb
source with rtsp-server.
I thought this error means, multiple pipeline tried to make source from a
single usb source.
So after with some research, in github of rtsp-server, I found that If you
don't set gst media factory shared option to true, then every connection
will make new pipeline.

Even you set the option true, in my case there have identical pts error,
but anyway with some other muxer or elements I can work around that error.

I hope this work for you