gstgtk.dll missing in windows installation

Maurice Ackel maurice.ackel at students.uni-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 13 17:15:14 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m installing gstreamer via the Windows installer provided on the download page (i.e. gstreamer-1.0-msvc-x86_64-1.18.5.msi). I chose the complete install. However, gstgtk.dll library is missing in the /lib/gstreamer-1.0 folder. When I install gstreamer in msys, the library libgstgtk.dll is installed.

Does anyone know how I can get the gstgtk library for MSVC?

Thanks
Maurice

P.S. If I install via the MinGW installer from the website, the library is also missing..