gst-examples Issue: Required gstreamer plugin 'nice' not found

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Wed Sep 1 01:12:43 UTC 2021

I had the same exact problem, but I am on Fedora 34.  I think the trick was
to install a package called "libnice-gstreamer1"

For your reference, the example works for me, and I have the following
packages installed.

0.1.17-5.fc34

libnice.x86_64
libnice-devel.x86_64
libnice-gstreamer1.x86_64

1.19.1-2.1.18.4.fc34

gstreamer1.x86_64

and a bunch of other gstreamer packages of the same version