gst-examples Issue: Required gstreamer plugin 'nice' not found

Terence Darwen tmdarwen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:50:39 UTC 2021

> Please use https://packages.ubuntu.com/ to search specific packages. The
second
> result is called "gstreamer1.0-nice", which seems like the one your are
looking
> for.

Yes, I have that installed, yet still not working.  Here's my terminal
output copied and pasted:

tmd at kurentovm:~/gst-install$ sudo apt-get install gstreamer1.0-nice
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
gstreamer1.0-nice is already the newest version (0.1.14-1).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
tmd at kurentovm:~/gst-install$ ./webrtc-sendrecv
bash: ./webrtc-sendrecv: No such file or directory
tmd at kurentovm:~/gst-install$