Is there proper way to stream multiple rtsp sources in one pipeline?

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Thu Sep 2 10:34:14 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 19:28 +0900, 이병헌 wrote:

Hi,

> But... I don't need both of your mentioned..
> I need to make single sequence of buffers from multiple rtspsrc
>
> Input : A
> Input : B
> Input : C
> Output : ABCABC.....

Ok, but that's a bit of a weird thing to do for encoded video.

A 'funnel' will just merge streams and forward buffers as they come in,
but that will likely not yield a depayloadable/decodable stream, unless
it's an intra-only stream or somesuch.

If B and C are enhancement layers of some sort you'll need a special
element that merges the layers in the right order (after depayloading).

Cheers
 Tim