how to handle plugin error on different kernel/docker host

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Sep 6 10:09:24 UTC 2021

I was even starting to think that the spectre/meltdown bios updates were influencing this.
Turned out that my vm settings[1] were not being used, because I did not add this schema
xmlns:qemu='http://libvirt.org/schemas/domain/qemu/1.0' to the top. pfffff

But still this ndi stuff could report errors better. Thanks for the quick help.

[1]
  <qemu:commandline>
    <qemu:arg value='-cpu'/>
    <qemu:arg value='host,-hypervisor'/>