callback "New-sample"

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 06:14:27 UTC 2021

qtmux faststart=true will cause that to happen as it needs to write the
qt moov/etc header before any of the actual media data.  That's how
faststart is defined.

qtmux into appsink is an unseekable resource (unless you've overriden
the seeking query) which would only work with some modes of qtmux.

If you are running GStreamer git master, then qtmux will write the
regular mode with a moov at the end after many mdat blocks when provided
with an unseekable downstream.

Cheers
-Matt