same question another way

Marianna Smidth Buschle msb at qtec.com
Wed Sep 29 08:02:58 UTC 2021

I personally use MPEG-TS as the container because I also like to stream
over RTP.

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src !
video/x-raw,framerate=10/1,format=YUY2,width=1280,height=720 !
videoconvert ! x264enc key-int-max=30 speed-preset=1 tune=zerolatency !
video/x-h264,profile=high ! mpegtsmux name=mux ! filesink
location=/tmp/test.ts pulsesrc !
"audio/x-raw,format=S32LE,layout=interleaved,rate=44100,channels=2,channel-mask=(bitmask)0x3"
!  audioconvert ! avenc_aac ! queue ! mux. -e -v --gst-debug=*:3

Also, I haven't worked with RTSP only RTP

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
“Marianna Smidth Buschle”