Question on GST_DEBUG on gstreamer debugging

Howling wong watertreader at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 01:18:57 UTC 2021

Hi

I have written a piece of code and compiled into application and it runs smoothly. I have tried to incorporate Gstreamer native logging system into my code. Currently I am trying out with one or two line of logging either GST_INFO or GST_LOG into the code

However when I run the application with

It will run into segmentation fault at some point in the application. But however if I were to reduce the logging level to below 5, the application seem to run smoothly.

Just wanted some help to throw some ideas on what could go wrong in this case eg compilation of gstreamer library?

Regards