webrtcdsp voice detection

Dejan Cotra Dejan.Cotra at nttdata.com
Fri Apr 8 11:10:06 UTC 2022

Hello,

Im experimenting little bit with voice detection feature of webrtcdsp.

I have pipeline like this:

pipeline = Gst.parse_launch("directsoundsrc ! \
                             webrtcdsp name=dsp echo-cancel=false gain-control=false high-pass-filter=false limiter=false noise-suppression=false voice-detection=true ! \
                             webrtcechoprobe ! \
                             appsink name=sink")

I know that I can retrieve informations from webrtcdsp voice detection via bus messages. I receive GST_MESSAGE_ELEMENT message from webrtcdsp element with payload like this:

voice-activity, stream-time=(guint64)2640000000, stream-has-voice=(boolean)false;

Question is can I retrieve informations about voice detection in some other way. Like metainfo of each sample that I pull from appsink element? Or something similar?

Br,
Dejan