autovideosink not displaying

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Thu Aug 11 19:44:42 UTC 2022

Second guess, make sure you send periodic I-Frames (once every 3 seconds for example 20*3=60):

x264enc tune=zerolatency bitrate=500 speed-preset=superfast key-int-max=60

Also, it may be a good idea to periodically send the SPS and PPS information, you can achieve that by adding a parser after the encoder:

h264parse config-interval=1

(Set to 1 to send those NALs every second, but really tune for your application)