srtserversink and srtclientsrc not included in Ubuntu 1.14.5 bad

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Thu Aug 18 02:45:41 UTC 2022

Hey Tom

I believe the easiest way to achieve this is by invoking the ninja
target directly:

sudo apt install libsrt-dev
meson builddir --prefix /usr
ninja -C builddir ext/srt/libgstsrt.so.p/libgstsrt.so.symbols

# The library is here
ls builddir/ext/srt/libgstsrt.so

I found the target by running:

ninja -C builddir -t targets | grep -i srt

Another option is to use autotools instead and *cd* into the directory
and build there directly.

Michael