Unable to execute GStreamer commands
moulicto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:43:39 UTC 2022
I am trying to install the latest stable version of GStreamer from the
source on Ubuntu 18.04 server edition.
- Installed all required dependencies
- git clone https://github.com/GStreamer/gstreamer.git
- git clone https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-rtsp-server.git
- git clone https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-plugins-base.git
- git clone https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-examples.git
- cd gstreamer
- meson builddir
- ninja -C builddir
- meson test -C builddir --list
- meson test -C builddir --suite gst-rtsp-server
After completing the above steps, I didn't get any errors. But, when I am
trying to run any GStreamer commands like gst-launch, gst-inspect,
gst-stats, etc., I am not getting anything and giving "command not found".
I must be missing something. Can anyone tell me what step I am missing?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gstreamer-devel