Unable to execute GStreamer commands

ITwrx lists at itwrx.org
Thu Aug 25 12:26:34 UTC 2022

On 8/25/22 6:43 AM, Chandramouli P via gstreamer-devel wrote:
> After completing the above steps, I didn't get any errors. But, when I
> am trying to run any GStreamer commands like gst-launch, gst-inspect,
> gst-stats, etc., I am not getting anything and giving "command not
> found". I must be missing something.Can anyone tell me what step I am
> missing?

It sounds like the binaries are not in your PATH [1]. Either move the
binaries to a location that is in your PATH, add the build directory(s)
to the PATH, or run the binaries from the same directory that they are
located in, prepended with "./"; as in "./gst-launch"

1. http://www.linfo.org/path_env_var.html