split video

Burcu Özdemir Kipel brc.ozdemir at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:52:04 UTC 2022

Hi, we use gstreamer in C# to show live camera stream. User can save the video stream on the disk while the live video is playing on the screen. We use "pad" to record the stream. We can save the stream properyl. However, user wants to save videos in 30 sec chunks. For example we start the recording, many 30 sec videos should occur on disk until stop recording.

Below code sentence is used to split but the times of all video ara smaller than 30sn.

filesink = ElementFactory.Make("splitmuxsink", "splitmuxsink"); filesink["max-size-time"] = (Commons.Commons.VIDEO_REGISTRATION_TIME + 1) * 1000000000; // 30 sec.

How can we split the video as a time while playing live stream on the panel?