Question about GstAdapter

Rodrigo Santos rsantos at sequence.film
Wed Dec 14 17:00:02 UTC 2022

Thanks for the quick response Sebastian. I'll adapt my code accordingly. I was considering the offset in gst_adapter_copy_bytes() to be related to buffer offset instead of "adapter" offset.

Rodrigo Santos

---- On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:41:40 -0300 Sebastian Dröge via gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> wrote ---