Love the idea of gstreamer; HATE the execution

Chuck Crisler ccrislerathome at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:53:20 UTC 2022

GStreamer is meant for developers, not end users. Yes, some of the error
messages and information could be better. However, it is assumed that you
have some knowledge of these concepts and the interest to look into the
code. Also, the support on this mailing list is quick and very good. The
community is very helpful in regards to resolving issues and helping you
learn how it works.