Love the idea of gstreamer; HATE the execution

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 19:17:38 UTC 2022

What I described in my "rant" was in fact the characteristic of the
Millenials. My bad and I apologize to the Zoomers for writing Zoomers and
not Millenials.
Simon Sinek on Millennials in the Workplace -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SKYKoLqcz8
And to Dave - You simply nailed it. 100 out of 100. Congrats.