Is it possible to add more than one GstVideoRegionOfInterestMeta metadata to a single buffer?

José Carlos Cazarin Filho jose at au-zone.com
Wed Feb 16 18:06:46 UTC 2022

Hello! I'm trying to do something which I'm not sure it is supported. I'm writing a plugin in which I call gst_buffer_add_video_region_of_interest_meta in a loop, adding (presumably) more than one GstVideoRegionOfInterestMeta to a single buffer.

In another plugin that consumes the output of the previous plugin, I call gst_buffer_iterate_meta in a loop to try to retrieve the information. But I can only retrieve the first metadata successfully. After the first one, gst_buffer_iterate_meta returns NULL.

So, my question is: is it possible to have multiple GstVideoRegionOfInterestMeta metadata in the same GstBuffer?

Thanks!