Fwd: error[E0308]: mismatched types

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Feb 19 19:42:17 UTC 2022

On Sat, 2022-02-19 at 10:47 -0500, Nathan Stratton via gstreamer-devel wrote:

> Trying to build gstreamer from git tags/1.20.0 and am running into the following error, is there a way to just disable gsttextwap?
> [...]

That's fixed by https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/-/merge_requests/1725

You can apply the same fix locally and it should unblock you for now.

The 1.20 tag is not following a tag but an obsolete branch
unfortunately. We should fix that for 1.20 too.

Disabling individual plugins via the meson build system is currently
not possible but that seems like a useful feature in general.

Can you create an issue about that so it's not forgotten?

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com