What a pity

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 23:57:47 UTC 2022

Hi James.

Now see you are using the hlssink2 element, that has a built in muxer that
takes elementary streams, so please disregard my email on the muxer thing.

Check your load on machine individual processes and check how you integrate
the stream with your web server. Does your web/stream-server support HLS
correctly? And is it compatible with GStreamers inpmenetation Search Google
for examples.

Best regards