What a pity

Reinis reinis at xpresshd.com
Mon Jan 3 07:29:06 UTC 2022

Hey,

Have you tried running any visual performance monitor?
(https://github.com/standard-ai/tracing-gstreamer I havent used it
myself, but I put it in bookmarks as it might help me one day)

`playlist-root=http://$IP playlist-location=/dev/shm/channel1.m3u8
location=/dev/shm/segment_%05d.ts \`

This part looks sketch to me. Have you tried to just write it on your
disk directly? Does it make difference?

Title is a bit too passive aggressive, but it does seem to get higher
response rate