Find location of not-linked/-negotiated errors

Eslam Ahmed eslam.ahmed at avidbeam.com
Mon Jan 17 08:33:27 UTC 2022

Hi there,

You can obtain a lot of information by dumping the graph of your pipeline.

If you are using gst-launch, then try to set the environment variable
GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR to a directory where the .dot graph is dumped before
running your pipeline.

If you are building an application, set the same environment variable and
call GST_DEBUG_BIN_TO_DOT_FILE manually for your pipeline.

You can then use any .dot viewer on your platform to view the dot/graph
file.

You can also convert .dot files to .svg images by running $ dot -Tsvg
-oimage.svg 0.00.03.322802948-graph-ALL.dot

Best Regards,
Eslam Ahmed