play multiple sources at once, each from a different, position

Tomasz Mikolajczyk tmmikolajczyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:15:19 UTC 2022

Thanks. They must be in sync. For instance, one of the streams is a
presenter video, the second one is his/her mask and the 3rd one is an
artificial background I would like to apply to the presenter video. So all
of the streams must be in sync, including audio.

Looking forward to using support for alpha in webm in 1.20.

Regards,
Tomasz