gstreamer_gl (rust) on Windows

Steven Fontaine sir.fon1103 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:04:26 UTC 2022

I'm having trouble passing a gl context from a glutin window into gst_gl,
or making a glutin window use a gst_gl context. Though I might have tunnel
visioned on the glwindow.rs example, which only supports x11, egl, and
wayland. I've been trying to tweak it to work on window, but that might
have been the wrong approach.