webrtcbin does not emit pad-added signal

Alexei Golovko alexej.golovko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:56:51 UTC 2022

Sorry, my previous response was not sent to the list.

I have made a rust version with webrtcbin to exclude gst-python problems,
but didn't succeed with it also.
Logs are in https://pastebin.com/raw/E2RmE4Hf, source code in the same gist
https://gist.github.com/le-chat/d74457383b6e821666b90e8d5cebcd38 (main.rs).