New plugin for ONNXRuntime

pranav sharma prsmsft at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 21:17:05 UTC 2022

Thanks for your response. Someone on this list asked why it matters if the
plugin is in bad or good state. It's a matter of perception. Our internal
production teams have a very high bar for quality and security. No plugins
that are marked as "bad" will be acceptable. If Microsoft is going to
checkin a plugin it'll be maintained by our team as it's going to be used
by our internal partner teams in production; we just don't have any other
option.