Can't load nvenc plugins

Ilya Aleshkov ilya.aleshkov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:44:50 UTC 2022

Hi  Miguel,

> But when I run a piece of cpp software that uses these elements I am no
longer able to use them in the terminal.

There is a restriction on maximum number of simultaneous NVENC video
encoding sessions imposed by Nvidia to consumer-grade GPUs -
https://developer.nvidia.com/video-encode-and-decode-gpu-support-matrix-new
Perhaps this information will be useful for you.

Thanks,
Ilya