Vulkan Example

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 08:12:47 UTC 2022

appsink is your friend and you can retrieve the VkImage's from upstream
and you can do what you like with them.

There's no requirement to use vulkansink however you would need to make
sure to interop with the relevant Vulkan objects between the application
and GStreamer which may require some API additions in GStreamer for that
case.  The design is similar to OpenGL integration but there are some
differences with how Vulkan itself works that need to be accounted for
when writing your own glue code.

Cheers
-Matt