followup2: Webrtcbin: perfectly timestamped transmission of A/V file source

Philipp B philippb.ontour at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:45:50 UTC 2022

Hi!

Just a short note that I (think I) got my issue resolved. After
thinking of way to overengineered solutions, and learning a bit how to
write elements, I think I just need something like a timestamp
smoother:

problem: small jitter in audio timestamps, but I can calculate the
timestamp delta upfront
solution: write a transform element that keeps track of the last
timestamp and has the expected delta as configuration option. In case
the next timestamp is rougly last+delta, correct it...