decklinkaudiosrc pitches an error when extracting 8 channels of audio

Patrick Cusack patrickcusack at mac.com
Fri Mar 25 23:53:44 UTC 2022

That failed as well. I am using 1.16.2 (which I understand is not compatible with multiopus). I am going to build a Fedora or Debian image and try that using 1.20. Once I get the 8 channels working, is there a way to specify just 6 of the 8 channels into the opusenc? Would that be audio/x-raw,channels=6 ?

Thanks,

Patrick