PTS Offset to Add Artificial Delay Not Working

Michiel Konstapel michiel at aanmelder.nl
Mon May 16 09:11:09 UTC 2022

You may need to ensure that you have at least 5 seconds of queue
capacity, because the buffers will have to be held somewhere before they
can be processed at the later PTS. I don't know if this needs to be
before the probed pad, or before the downstream element that cares about
the PTS (sink, muxer, mixer, encoder, ..?)
Kind regards,
Michiel