Pulsesink Produces Audible "Clicking Noise" When Sync Is Set To TRUE

Abrar Shahriar abrar.shahriar at hiperdyne.com
Wed May 25 05:23:46 UTC 2022

Hi,

I would like to turn on the "sync" property of the pulsesink plugin to do delay adjustments (if sync property is set to FALSE then PTS edits are ignored).

The problem is when I set the "sync" property to TRUE, I hear lots of loud clicking noises (when set to FALSE, these clicks are way fewer).
The audio is received via this pipeline udpsrc->rtpjitterbuffer->rtpL16depay->queue->pulsesink.

Thanks,
Abrar

ーーーーーーーーー

アブラル・ザヒン・シャハリアル  (Abrar Zahin Shahriar)