Add a probe in gstreamer rtsp server application

Aniket Hande ahande at ftilab.com
Thu May 26 09:53:21 UTC 2022

I have written a gst rtsp server application which works fine. I'm able to
stream RTSP on the receiver side. The pipeline is as below

( udpsrc port=6310
> caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)MP2T,payload=(int)33"
> ! rtpbin name=recv_rtp ! rtpmp2tdepay ! tsparse set-timestamps=true !
> tsdemux ! h264parse ! queue ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 )

I want to add a probe in between to extract frames and send them somewhere
else. I'm trying to use an identity element in between where I will add a
probe on its source pad.

I was successfully able to extract frames like described above in a normal
gstreamer application however I'm unable to come up with how to do it in a
gst rtsp server application.

Any suggestions?

--
*Regards,*