Fw: Onvif-backchannel with autoaudiosrc

s_kamiya at toa.co.jp s_kamiya at toa.co.jp
Thu Nov 17 00:14:29 UTC 2022

Hi

My name is Kamiya.
Nice to meet you.

I'm worried because I don't know if you received this email.

I have subscribed to this mailing list "gstreamer-devel" and have been
sending emails to them.
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/lists/

Is this the email address for gstreamer questions?
Need something like membership registration?

I don't know how to ask a question, so it would be helpful if you could
tell me.

Best Regards,