Accessing sender's absolute clock time in gstreamer 1.16.2

Eslam Ahmed eslam.ahmed at avidbeam.com
Wed Oct 12 11:46:31 UTC 2022

Hello,

I am trying to access the interpolated absolute clock time (NTP) of the
sender per video frame at the receiver side using gstreamer 1.16.2. What's
the best way to do so?

I was able to set those absolute clock times as PTS per video frame at the
receiver by using the `ntp-syc=1` and `use-pipeline-clock=1` properties of
the rtspsrc. But I noticed an issue that caused the receiver to get "stuck"
and not be able to receive any frames at all after prolonged running.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Eslam Ahmed