RTP pipeline with custom RTP header extension for RTSP server

Eslam Ahmed eslam.ahmed at avidbeam.com
Wed Oct 19 12:24:17 UTC 2022

Hi,

You can hook on the "media-configure" callback of GstRTSPMediaFactory
https://thiblahute.github.io/GStreamer-doc/gst-rtsp-server-1.0/rtsp-media-factory.html?gi-language=c#GstRTSPMediaFactory::media-configure
Then you can invoke gst_rtsp_media_get_element on GstRTSPMedia to get a bin
containing all the elements that were passed to
gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch. From there you can retrieve your
elements as you normally would and install whatever probes you need.
https://thiblahute.github.io/GStreamer-doc/gst-rtsp-server-1.0/rtsp-media.html?gi-language=c#gst_rtsp_media_get_element

Best Regards,
Eslam Ahmed