Encoding format string

amindfv at mailbox.org amindfv at mailbox.org
Tue Oct 25 06:34:43 UTC 2022

Hello, can anyone help here? I'm working with quite a simple setup: all clips have the same geometry, bitrate, fixed framerate, etc., and I simply want to render a file with matching specs (geometry, bitrate, and notably 10-bit color pixel format).

I'm using `ges-launch` and all I need, as far as I know, is a `--format` string to specify this.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom