Building Gstreamer with rust support

Rodrigo Santos rsantos at sequence.film
Mon Oct 31 15:30:06 UTC 2022

This looks like a bug in pango. It's generating an invalid pkg-config file.

Can you report that to pango: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pango ?

Sure, I'll report the error.

The package name you're looking for is libpango1.0-dev.

I do have libpango1.0-dev installed and yet I'm seeing that error. Do I have to do anything else in order to build it?

Rodrigo Santos

---- On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:23:46 -0300 Sebastian Dröge via gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> wrote ---

  Empty package name in Requires or Conflicts in file '/home/rodsantos/workspace/gstreamer/builddir/meson-uninstalled/pangoft2-uninstalled.pc'

This looks like a bug in pango. It's generating an invalid pkg-config file.

Can you report that to pango: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pango ?

In the meantime, you could install pango from your distribution instead of having the pango subproject be used by meson.

The package name you're looking for is libpango1.0-dev.

--

Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com