audiomixer not working when clock is synced to ntp

136_B4_USAMA _TAHSEEN usamawizard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:17:15 UTC 2022

created this  simple pipeline in C
 audiotestsrc is-live=true ! audiomixer  ! audioconvert

I have synced  pipeline clock using external ntp clock

  gst_element_set_base_time(gst_pipe, 0);
  gst_element_set_start_time(gst_pipe, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);
  net_clock = gst_net_client_clock_new(NULL, clock_host, clock_port, 0);
  /* Wait until the local clock synchronises to the master */
  gst_clock_wait_for_sync(net_clock, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);
  g_print("Network clock is synched to master\n");
  gst_pipeline_use_clock(gstpipline, net_clock);
this is the code for syncing clock
when I remove the above code I can here the audio. but I cannot here the
audio when the clock is synced