how to determine display sink ?

Captain Lightengine captainatroci at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 08:43:41 UTC 2022

Hello, I am new to GStreamer and depthai.

I have this OAK camera, and I am trying to display the video on the screen.
I am using Jetson Nano and OAK-1 camera with USB connection. My goal is to
simply display the video on the screen using GStreamer. I have earlier
tried it with the v4l2 with another camera, it was working fine. But the
same pipeline is not working for the depthai OAK cam.

I saw this example on depthai-experiments/gen2-rtsp-streaming at master ·
luxonis/depthai-experiments · GitHub
<https://github.com/luxonis/depthai-experiments/tree/master/gen2-rtsp-streaming>
and
ran “main.py”.
I have removed the rtsp part and trying to display it with appsink.
but I am just getting these:

"""

pipeline is live and does not need preerolling …
setting pipeline to PLAYING …

"""

and that's it. No video on the screen. When I run the script, I can hear
the click sound of camera being turn on, but I cant see any video on the
screen!!

is it to do with my output sink ? if yes, how to determine it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks