gst-plugins-rs without gtk4

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Apr 7 20:47:33 UTC 2023

On Fri, 2023-04-07 at 16:22 -0400, Nathan Stratton via gstreamer-devel
wrote:
> I am trying to build the latest GStreamer on el9 and running into a
> problem that I el9 does not have a new enough GTK4. I don't care
> about gtk4, but I can't figure out how to disable it when building
> GStreamer. Does anyone have any ideas?

Check the README.md. You can build each individual plugin separately by
running cargo / cargo-c from inside the directory or specifying its
name, or all dependency-less plugins by running from the top level
without passing --all.

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com