Aggregator with multiple source pads

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Mon Apr 17 13:40:43 UTC 2023

Hey, aggregator is indeed N to 1 by design. One solution that you can
use is to have a secondary element placed downstream of aggregator that
demultiplexes buffers from meta you add to buffers of the "main"
stream, and pushes to multiple src pads. It's hardly ideal, but may be
sufficient for your use case.

Otherwise, the other option is to inherit from GstElement.

Cheers,
Mathieu