is libgstvideoconvert gone in 1.22.3

cfd new newcfd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 19:02:13 UTC 2023

 Thanks for your tip, Nicolas.

using the --start-group and --end-group linker options.will do it.
   Joe

    On Friday, August 4, 2023, 09:26:07 p.m. EDT, Nicolas Dufresne via gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> wrote:

Le ven. 4 août 2023, 16 h 16, cfd new via gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> a écrit :

 working now after I changed the order of static libs.

Ah, of course, static linking pain. I remember there was some special options you can pass to force the linker iterating over multiple time to resolve the deps. Glad you got it working.
Nicolas